March Madness Masters Swim Meet
• DATE – March 2, 2019
• Warm ups start at +- 12:00 PM
• Events start at +- 1:00 PM
• Estimated Finish +- 5:30 PM
• Maximum competitors = 150
• Chilliwack Leisure Landing Center, #1 – 9145 Corbould Street, Chilliwack BC. V2P 4A7 Phone: (604) 793-7946
• Competition will be held in an 8 lane 25m pool and a Colorado touch pad system will be used.
• Starts will be conducted from starting platforms (Blocks) as per FINA FR 2.3 AND SW 4.1 AND / OR from the Deck or Bulkhead as per CANADIAN FACILITY RULE CFR 2.3.1 AND/OR CSW 4.1.1 AND/OR In-Water Starts will be conducted per CANADIAN FACILITY RULE CFR 2.3.1 AND CSW 4.1.2
o NOTE: All 25 meter events will be started by a starting device and timed via stop watch.
• There will be no warm down pool space available while events are being swum.
• Entries must be received on or before Wednesday, February 27th, 2019. No deck entries will be accepted with the exception of relays. Relays will be entered as deck entries. Relay entries for event 3 & 4 must be received prior to the end of warm ups at the start of the swim meet. Relay entries for events 17 & 24 must be received prior to the start of event 13.
o There will be a 15 minute break between event 12 & 13
o Events will be seeded by Slowest to Fastest with men and women seeded together. “No times” will not be accepted.
o Maximum events per swimmer: 4 individual events, plus relays.
o Relays: No swimmer may swim more than once in any relay- you may swim either on the men’s, women’s or mixed team in any relay event.
o Entry fees $40.00 per person.
o Please use Club Assistant for online entries at the following link
o No refunds will be offered.
o If you are unwilling/unable to use online entry, please contact Larry Hine at Larry.firstname.lastname@example.org
o Web Page: www.chilliwackmastersswimming.weebly.com
Positive Check in
• Please check in at the registration table.
• MSC rules and warm up procedures will apply (see below). Swim BC Technical Guide will be in effect.
• All Masters Swimmers registered with their Provincial, State or National M.S.O.
The document ChilliwackMastersSwimPackage.pdf was attached to this post.